General Category > Wanted

Need BNT 0019 and BNT 0023 for Shimano Bantam 100's

<< < (2/2)

Wompus Cat:
I got a Guy in California has THOUSANDS of old stock parts and he is looking . I have not found any in my stash but still looking .
See em on e-bay recently  if you want to try that.

Hytekrednek:

--- Quote from: Wompus Cat on April 18, 2024, 01:06:16 PM ---I got a Guy in California has THOUSANDS of old stock parts and he is looking . I have not found any in my stash but still looking .
See em on e-bay recently  if you want to try that.

--- End quote ---

I check ebay often. Lots of used parts, few new old stock. I did find a couple nos gears last year on ebay for these reels. I still need/want a few more. Especially need some pinions for the Bantam 100's  BTM0023.  I still want some more main gears too though, btm 0019. Wanting New old stock parts. Thanks for looking. If you have some new "NOS" btm0023 pinion gears, let me know you price. I am flexible.

Hytekrednek:
Thank you wompas cat! for looking and trying to help me find them. Hope I can repay the favor one day. Just let me know how I can help...

Wompus Cat:
Went to the local Temple Texas NFLCC Meet last week end and met a lot of New peeps . Put the word out there for parts .Might turn up something .Ended up buying 2 but too nice to part out .  One in the Box.
While loading stuff to take I found another Box of NOS SHIMANO parts but not had ime to run through them . As many of those made somebody HAS TO HAVE A BUNCH somewhere . My bud in Calee forny has not found any yet but I BET a Dollar to a Rolling Do Nut he has em .
If you want to hep out around here talk the site up ,get some NEW BLOOD, post Pix , talk about fishing stuff/whatever ......

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version