Author Topic: Why this site ?  (Read 1648 times)

Offline nomdeplume57

• Administrator
Why this site ?
« on: November 14, 2020, 09:26:06 AM »
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER

Guests have limited access to some Boards and Pictures 
THERE IS LOTS OF REEL MAKERS AND INFORMATION WHEN YOU JOIN AS A MEMBER  IT IS FREE

Why this site you ask.
 Like the man said that jumped into a cactus patch Buck Naked.......

It looked like the thing to do at the time!

So here it is for what it is  and that's all that it is .

There is a lot to be said about the forgotten old reels that you had growing up or your Mom and Dad, Grandparents, or Great Grandparents or even Great Great Grandparents had and used and passed down over the years or got stored somewhere in an old tackle box or closet or put out in a garage sale .

This is what I want to bring out here .

To get younger Generations interested in the   old 1 -5 dollar Reels of yesteryear ( 20's -60's ) built like a brick crap house to last forever .You have to realize 2 bux in the 20's and thirty's was a Bunch  of Dough for your average guy or gal .
  Granted there exists a lot of Fishing Gear sites and not to take anything away from them or their purpose but  it seems they have too many   opinionated aficionados that want you to use a search button or not answer at all about your Queries  on your particular Reels unless it is something they want for themselves or some other selfish reason .
  I don't want that here so ask away and if I can or someone else coming in can  help we certainly will .

This started out about 12 years  as https://zerohourzebco.createaforum.com/ and was a place
I used to put pix ,info ,files and links to use in other forums where their software did not want to accommodate my attachment extensions or configurations by size limits .

IF you hear anything else like we are trying TO STEAL MEMBERS or take down other sites it is 
ABSOLUTE BULL SHIT

Join up and ask questions if you have them and I  or someone will try and Help .
 No Charge here as I pay for all  of this with  the Huge Profits I make buying Reels for 20 bux and then spend numerous hours  restoring them and selling them at a Huge Loss  !
 More boards and info coming as time allows .

AGAIN You will have LIMITED ACCESS UNTIL YOU REGISTER and IT IS FREE .THERE is A LOT of INFO and PICTURES HERE 
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER

« Last Edit: November 15, 2023, 06:13:35 AM by Wompus Cat »